Deva Work® Facilitator Training: the first school is born in Italy
Humanity is going through a moment full of suffering, aggression, separations, closings to love. Also from an astrological point of view, the year 2020 brings a wind full of unknown particles and there is no more space to tell lies to others or to ourselves: those who acquire awareness of their karma of attachment to the true causes of their condition will remain standing.
This is why the world needs Deva facilitators: becoming a Deva Facilitator means not just taking the opportunity to bring out and make available the full power of your soul and heart to yourself, but also to offer others a new solution to the great difficulties that they are crossing. Your path towards becoming a Facilitator will be mainly experiential: a growing knowledge of your inner self and your most authentic resources freed from both personal and generational and socio-cultural conditioning and blockages, which will allow you to bring your truest and meaningful presence in the world and will be the source of a sense of inner and outer satisfaction that you have never experienced.
Deva Academy is:
A) Accompany you on a path of personal and professional growth consisting of 2 phases:
1. Qualification of Holistic Therapist in the Taoist disciplines that I have been teaching for 25 years which are also fundamental building blocks for a good Counselor.
2. Qualification of Facilitator in Deva Work®, the psycho-spiritual method that I introduced in Italy, the spearhead of my professional career.
B) A network of facilitators who collaborate with each other and are updated and supported in the development of their profession.
N.B.: upon obtaining each qualification, you can be registered as a Holistic Therapist and Holistic Counselor. You will therefore have a double qualification to practice both professions, the first already after the first exam (see program).
Upcoming presentations (free admission) at “Care for the Soul” studio, Via Togliatti 2, Castel San Pietro Terme (Bologna-Italy):
– Sunday 2 February from 5.30pm and until 7.30pm
– Monday 3 February from 7pm and until 9pm
– Sunday 23 February from 5.30pm and until 7.30pm
– Monday 24 February from 7pm and until 9pm
Broad program subject to possible changes
Training course of about 30 months divided into 21 weekend workshops. Participants will access to Italian qualification as holistic therapists and counselors.
It includes the following 2 parts:
Part one: 9 weekend workshops of 16-18 hrs ea. (600 hrs in the classroom and at home). It includes:
A) Training of Holistic Therapist in Water Method Qi Gong and Meditation. All the theoretical and practical knowledge and skills necessary to perform and teach effectively will be transmitted to the participants:
1. Postural and energetic rebalancing.
2. Taoist Long Life Circular Breathing.
3. Meditation of the Purifying Waterfall.
4. The Taoist Dissolving Meditation.
5. Water Method Qi Gong: “Dragon and Tiger Qi Gong” set.
6. Water Method Qi Gong: “Marriage of Heaven and Earth” set.
7. Water Method Qi Gong: the Taoist Spine Stretch.
The above mentioned practices are very important elements for rooting, centering, sensitivity to energy and other characteristics that must be part of a good Counselor.
B) Experiential path of awareness and personal growth to dissolve psycho-physical-emotional traumas that still limit us.
C) Experiential path of expansion of consciousness on a spiritual level.
D) The profession of Holistic Therapist and Counselor in the helping relationship: guidelines and code of ethics.
The above mentioned points will be carried out in a group with workshops, exercises, readings, online and audio-video tutorials, other teaching tools and with 4 individual Deva sessions to be programmed separately from the workshops. All those who have completed the course will be admitted to the qualification exam for Holistic Therapist in Water Method Qi Gong and Meditation. Upon passing the exam you can be registered as a Holistic Operator and already practice the profession.
Part two: 12 weekend workshops of 16-18 hrs ea. (800 hrs in the classroom and at home). It Includes:
A) Deepening of the path of awareness and personal growth.
B) Deepening of the path of expansion of consciousness aimed at a growing understanding of the “whys” of one’s soul and its most authentic purposes for its incarnation in this life.
C) Deepening of the contact with the energy of the spiritual and divine Unity.
D) Preparation for the profession of Holistic Counselor and Deva Facilitator. It Includes:
1. General structure of the Deva session: interview, table work, interpretation, integration.
2. Techniques for hypnotic and non-hypnotic relaxation.
3. The different possible formats in a Deva session.
4. Family constellations within a Deva session.
5. Group study of sample sessions to cover most of the possible issues, from the physical to the emotional to the psychic ones.
6. How to conduct the session with the client through your Higher Self and without the interference of your ego.
7. Simulated sessions and practice in real sessions (both in groups and independently).
8. Deva workshops: possible formats.
9. Concepts of shamanic journeying and structure of a group session.
10. Marketing concepts.
The above mentioned points will be carried out in groups with workshops, exercises, readings, online and audio-video tutorials, other teaching tools and with 4 individual Deva sessions to be programmed separately from the workshops. All those who have completed the course will be admitted to the qualification exam for becomin a Deva Facilitator. Upon passing the exam you can be registered as a Holistic Counselor and practice the profession.
The lessons will be video recorded to give the possibility of making up for some absences. It is necessary to have already done or plan 4 individual Deva sessions before starting the training course. During the whole training any Deva sessions beyond the 8 already included in the training will benefit of a 50% reduced fee (€ 90 instead of 180, integration counseling included).
First Academy workshop scheduled on 21-22 March 2020. Fees for the entire training:
€ 400 upon registration (non-refundable).
€ 175 montly fee from March 2020 to July 2022 (29 months).
€ 100 admission fee for the Holistic Therapist exam (at the end of 9 seminars).
€ 100 admission fee to the Holistic Counselor exam (at the end of all 21 seminars).
Some workshops are open also to those not interested in the training (fee € 190/workshop, some hours are reserved to trainees). In case of repetition of the same exam the admission fee must be paid again.